Madhava Interview: How Does One Become a Hero?
Table of Contents
See the Video Interview
Here Madhava tells us about limitations of materialism, the simple and beautiful mystery of life, with a very deep and calm, thoughtful gaze and smile into the camera!
About Madhava, #SuperHero
- Brief: A Tantra Yogi whose endurance outlasts any raver in dancing. Can do 23 minutes straight of Shiva's Tandava Dance.
- Earth Mission: Mass introduction to cosmic consciousness by singing mantras on the streets.
- Life Skill: Nerding into things and becoming better and better at them until he is the best.
- Superpower: Discipline.
- What the world needs: Introversion. People can satisfy their desires psychically and spiritually, which are unlimited, instead of through material resources, which may limit the needs of others.
- Wants to do for the world: Live an ideal life. To become a good example for others. The most important thing is meditation, because it's an endless source of inspiration. To develop physically, mentally and spiritually as much as he can, and inspire others to do the same.
Listen to the Podcast Interview
Here Madhava tells us about limitations of materialism, the simple and beautiful mystery of life, with a very deep and calm, thoughtful voice!
Click here below to listen.
Marco Deb - Interview: How Does One Become a Hero?
Level Up the Mind to an HD Bitrate
Microscopic Optimism - Introduction to Nano Sequence Optimization