Marco Deb Interview: How Does One Become a Hero?
Table of Contents
Listen to the Podcast Interview
Here Marco tells us in depth about what he loves about life, one of his greatest insights, and how to become a hero.
Click here below to listen.
About Marco Deb, #SuperHero
To change the world we need to follow our dreams.
– Marco Deb
- Brief: A very peaceful, and loving being. Optimistic and hopeful. Believes in infinite possibilities. Very devoted to his Earth Mission.
- Earth Mission: To raise the collective consciousness, permanently and significantly.
- Life Skill: Love people and perceive people's minds in a way to be able to coach them emotionally.
- Superpower: Empathy.
- What the world needs: Peacefulness. People need to be able to handle their emotions and thoughts more effectively, to live in a peaceful state of being. We get new and better ideas from being peaceful.
- Wants to do for the world: Help people to find inner peace and master their own mental faculties – self mastery. The main goal is Mental training for children in schools, so that they learn how to master themselves and create beautiful lives.
Madhava - Interview: How Does One Become a Hero?
Self Inquiry - Meditation with a Piece of Paper
Learn to Have Integrity Like a Child - With Confidence of a Pickup Artist